Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Bibs, Bottles, and Bloomers ... Oh My!

This past Saturday some amazing women hosted a wonderfully beautiful baby shower in honor of Avery's upcoming arrival. We played some fun games, had some amazing appetizers, and opened LOTS of gifts.













I was really glad that my mom made a quick trip from Arkansas just to be at the shower!












We were blessed by the generosity of so many friends and family! From a crib mattress to bibs, bottles, and monogramed bloomers, we are almost prepared with the things we need for Avery's arrival. Matt and I certainly have a big job to do over the next few days!













I wish I had thought to have taken a big group picture of all my friends who attended. I am so thankful for each of them. There was one male at the shower, and I just have to post his cute little picture. He was so well behaved! This is Matt and I's nephew Nathan Kafer!

No comments:

Post a Comment