Sunday, November 21, 2010

35 Weeks Later

Tomorrow I will be in my 35th week of pregnancy. I can't believe that I have approximately five weeks left until Avery arrives. I was looking at a picture of myself at about 12 weeks. Here, let me share it with you!














OK, now a picture of me at 35 weeks. I mean, you don't realize how much bigger everything is until you compare the pictures. I was a bit discouraged, but I also know that that is just part of being pregnant!















By the way, these are two of my sweet friends who were at the baby shower yesterday! I will blog about that later! I have been procrastinating, but now I must go to the grocery store!

1 comment:

  1. You really look wonderful!! Don't be discouraged. Think about that sweet little girl. It'll all be worth it!

    ReplyDelete