Monday, November 26, 2012

Almost Two (In Pictures)

A few weeks ago we got some pictures made of Avery, who will be two years old in December. I realized today that I had not posted any of them because we were busy traveling and visiting with family and friends over the Thanksgiving holiday. These were my absolute FAVORITE pictures from the CD of about 60 that I get to keep. Laurel, as always, does an amazing job. If you are in the Franklin/Nashville/Brentwood area and need some photos, I would definitely recommend her! You can check out her work at http://www.eilasblog.com.



She loves to say "cheese" when getting her picture taken.


Avery was a little disappointed because I told her we were going to play. She thought I meant play at the park (slide, swing, and so forth). 


 Beautiful smile!


Avery LOVES her "yabbie" as she calls it. 


We finally got her to "play" in the leaves. These are some of my FAVORITE pictures.


I love the excitement on her face!


SO excited!


Should I really take another step into the puddle?

No comments:

Post a Comment