Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Pregnancy Update: Just 10 more weeks!

Wow, I can hardly believe that is has gone by so fast! In approximately 10 weeks, little Avery will be here and our lives will be drastically different (for the best, I'm sure). Here are my thoughts on the pregnancy at this point:

1. I haven't been sleeping well, until this weekend that is. (I am on Fall break right now.) So, I am now blaming my lack of sleep on my job, not the pregnancy.
2. I have been eating everything in sight! I can eat dinner and be hungry just an hour later! Matt thinks this is amazing and so do I.
3. I am more tired than usual. I just don't have as much energy as I did even just weeks ago.
4. I am REALLY excited to meet Avery! Sometimes I wonder if I can really wait another 10 weeks.
5. I have the fear that she is going to come really early. Some teachers at school said, "When I was pregnant, I was on my feet all of the time teaching and went into labor way before my due date!" That is fine, but I really want to be paid for Christmas break! :)
6. I haven't began the nesting phase yet! I am sure that will come in a few weeks.
7. Avery is not moving as much these days. I think she is out of room right now!
8. I don't mind being pregnant. Sure, I have uncomfortable days, but overall the experience has not been that bad!

One last thing, Matt finished painting Avery's room this weekend. I LOVE it! He did such a great job!

2 comments:

  1. The paint looks so good! I can't believe Avery will be here so soon. My Mom is a teacher and on the day she was due with me she went on a field trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ten weeks! Holy moly I am excited. The paint looks great. I can't wait to see the finished product!

    ~Suzanne

    ReplyDelete