Sunday, October 3, 2010

Making Progress

I didn't even realize until today that I have only blogged twice since I started back to school. Does that tell you anything?! Just when I think I am ahead at school, my to-do list grows. That is just the nature of the job ... the work is never done and you can never just leave it at work!

OK, so this post is not about work, it is about Baby Avery! Tomorrow I will start my third trimester. I can't even believe it! Lately, she has been pretty active and her movements are way more defined. It is a pretty amazing feeling. She is growing, and I stay hungry ALL the time! I always feel a little strange posting "posed" pictures of myself. However, some of you have been asking for an updated picture of the baby bump, so here it is!














We are also SLOWLY making progress on Avery's room. My parents came two weekends ago. The goal was for my dad to help Matt paint the room. But, Matt and my dad ended up working mostly to fix our car problem. So, it is still a work in progress. I can't wait until it is finished!

3 comments:

  1. awwww Andrea!!!!! youve got that 'mother to be' glow!!!

    p.s. this is shelby :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so great and cute! I can't believe you're already in the 3rd trimester - she is going to be here so soon :) I can't wait to see the completed nursery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can not believe you are already in the 3rd trimester and I haven't even seen you. Your picture is sooo cute though!!

    ReplyDelete