Monday, September 5, 2011

Labor-Less Days

Labor day weekend could not have come at a better time. After 17 (what seemed like 30) days of being back at work, I was ready to relax, refocus, spend time with my little family, and clean our neglected little condo.


















We took Avery to the zoo for the first time. Since it is so close to our condo, we bought a membership and will be taking her this fall for sure. It was MUCH cheaper than buying day passes for two adults. Plus, since I am an educator we got $10 off! Yippee!


















Avery also got to play with a new toy! One of the sweet families in my class last year was cleaning out and gave us this awesome toy. Avery loves it already!
















Seriously, did you just love your Labor Day holiday as much as we did? It was low key, but really good! Now I will be looking forward to Fall Break! Until then, I am hoping to figure out a better routine to get more lesson planning and prep done during the week so I can enjoy my weekends more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment