Monday, March 21, 2011

3 Months and Lots of Fun

This past Friday Avery turned 3 months old. She is so much fun these days. She smiles a lot, coos a lot, has learned how to laugh, and really wants to roll over. Her favorite spot in our whole house is the changing pad on her dresser. She LOVES it up there and calms down almost immediately if she is upset. She has also been developing some really strong abdominal muscles. If she is in her swing, she tries to lift her upper body forward. I am certain that she is going to be on the move and hard to keep up with!


















This past weekend we tried out her Bumbo seat for the first time. She did a good job for a minute but is not quite ready for it yet. I think she liked it though.


















I love watching Avery and observing how she is growing and changing each day. I think that is one of the hardest things about returning to work. I just feel like I am going to miss out of those little bits of sunshine! Mrs. Melinda (one of Avery's sitters) has been writing down their daily activities. I LOVE that. It just makes me feel like I haven't missed out on as much of her day. But that is for another post. Maybe I will entitle it "The Challenges of a Working Mom."

1 comment:

  1. Andrea she is so cute!! She looks a lot like you in these photos. Isnt it great when you have someone to write down what they did all day? I love reading about Ellie's activities that she did at Mother's Day Out. Congratulations, you have passed the three month mark. Everything gets easier and more fun from here!!

    ReplyDelete