Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Crazy, Busy Life

Let me start by saying that this is the first time I have been off work in the summer since 2005! I didn't just like it, I LOVED it! I was in desperate need of a break. Prior to that, I had worked full time at LifeWay while getting my Masters. Then, I moved right into a new teaching job at Sunset Elementary.

For the last week and a half, I have been preparing my classroom for this quickly approaching school year. It started like this ...



















and with the help of my wonderful husband, a few friends, and my parents; it now looks like this!








































I am missing summer already and it isn't over yet. It isn't because I don't like my job; it is because the pace of life has been slower this summer. This fall already promises to be crazy busy. In addition to his full time job, Matt had the opportunity to pick up a part time job on the weekends. He also signed up for a landscape design class. I will continue my job as a 1st grade teacher (still in my first year). Amidst all the busyness, we will also be making time to enjoy and prepare for the arrival of our baby!

Ready or not ... the crazy busy life is right around the corner.

1 comment:

  1. After you find out if you're having a boy or girl and start school time is going to go by SO fast! But I think that's a good thing :)

    ReplyDelete